Thanks to specialist lawyers and employees, it is possible for foreign nationals to be Turkish citizens easily. You can choose to work with private companies that are with you throughout the entire process, from the moment of application to Turkish citizenship until you become a Turkish citizen.
The start of your citizenship process does not mean that you have been accepted into Turkish citizenship. By working with an expert company in this field, you can follow the process with a company works on behalf of you from the first day of your application, and you can complete all your documents and become a Turkish citizen in a shorter time.
HOW TO OBTAIN THE RIGHT OF TURKISH CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT?
- Turkish citizenship is possible through investment, if foreign investors complete the articles in the Turkish citizenship law. Significant amendments were made to the legislation on the implementation of the Turkish Citizenship Law on “Turkish Citizenship” on 19 September 2018.
- The people do not work in Turkey can invest in the scope determined by the presidency, foreign investor’s wife and children who do not to pass the age of 18 can gain Turkish citizenship as well. In the “Regulation on the Implementation of the Turkish Citizenship Law” published in the Official Gazette on January 12, 2017, foreign investors’ application and principles of gaining Turkish citizenship were determined. According to the Turkish citizenship law, the US dollar limit required for foreign investors to obtain Turkish citizenship has been reduced.
- According to the new regulations the people invest in at least 250,000 worth USD in the field of real estate or commitment to purchase property worth 250,000 USD directly from the notary in Turkey can gain Turkish citizen.
TYPES OF TURKISH CITIZENSHIP YOU CAN OBTAIN BY INVESTMENT
What are the investments that investors who want to become Turkish citizens through investment should make? In order to become a Turkish citizen by investing in accordance with the above mentioned “Regulation on the Implementation of the Turkish Citizenship Law”, foreign investors should perform one of the following 6 methods:
- To purchase at least 250.000 USD of immovable property on the condition of not being sold in the land registry records for 3 years.
- Investing at least 500,000 USD in fixed capital
- At least 500,000 US dollars to fund the deposits they must keep banks operating in Turkey for three years
- To purchase at least 500.000 USD of government debt instruments for 3 years
- Creating employment for at least 50 people
- Purchase 500,000 USD worth of shares from REIT or Venture Capital fund
WHERE DO YOU NEED TO APPLY TO GAIN TURKISH CITIZENSHIP?
The foreigners come to Turkey under normal conditions and want to stay longer than their visa or exemption period in Turkey, is being required to take residence permit or permission for studying in Turkey, while foreigners can claim the 5901 numbered Turkish Citizenship Law to remain in Turkey within a specified period with and minimum conditions set by the ministry required. You can follow the list below to understand the minimum conditions:
- You need to have an investment of at least 500.000 USD or equivalent foreign currency or equivalent Turkish Lira as determined by the Ministry of Industry and Technology.
- You need to have land registry records of at least 250.000 USD or equivalent foreign currency or equivalent Turkish Lira for three years as determined by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization.
- You need to create employment for at least 50 people as determined by the Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Services.
- You need to have at least 500,000 US dollars or its equivalent in foreign currency deposits for three years or retention money in the amount of Turkish lira deposit banks operating in Turkey, provided that the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency detected.
- You need to have purchased money at least 500,000 US dollars or equivalent foreign currency or equivalent Turkish Lira for three years as determined by the Ministry of Treasury and Finance.
- You need to have at least 500,000 US dollars or equivalent foreign currency or equivalent Turkish Lira real estate investment fund participation share or venture capital investment fund participation share for at least three years as determined by the Capital Markets Board.