Turkish Citizenship Through InvestmentInvestment Strategies
Turkish citizenship provides access to 113 countries without a visa or visa at the door. Agreement between Turkey and the European governments are paving the way as a result of the transition to European citizenship through Turkish citizenship.
In recent years, citizenship programs through investment provided by countries to foreign investors have also been implemented by the Turkish government. Turkey attracts the attention of many foreign investors due to the geographical location of both the climate and natural beauty. In addition, advantageous of commercial and taxation policies recently updated by the government increase the incentive for Turkish citizenship through real estate purchase and investment.
Being a Turkish Citizen Through Investor Program
- At least 250, 000 USD or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira property purchase, real estate investment
- At least 500, 000 USD or its equivalent in foreign currency and Turkish lira investment banks operating in Turkey in the amount of
- Establishing a business by making a capital investment of at least 500, 000. USD or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira
Residence Permit in Turkey
- There are different methods to be a Turkish citizen and have residence permit in this sense. it is possible to have a 5-year residence permit in Turkey with different visa methods listed below.
- Family Residence Permit: It gives a renewable 3-year residence permit period. Family residence permit can be issued to the foreign spouse of Turkish citizens, to the foreign child under the age of 18.
- Short Term Residence Permit: It gives a renewable 2-year residence permit period. It is organized for foreigners who come for commercial connection and business establishment, tourism, education, academic research, and healthcare purposes.
- Student Residence Permit: It gives a renewable 1-year residence permit. It is organized for foreign students who will study at higher education institution (undergraduate, graduate, doctorate etc.).
- Long-term residence permit: The people who lived in Turkey for eight years uninterruptedly will have a residence permit for foreigners indefinitely. These people must have the economic power to make a living for themselves and their families, without being dependent on anyone and without any social assistance, without threats to public order and security, and to have health insurance for themselves and their family. Refugees can apply for a long-term residence permit visa.
Turkish Citizenship Through Investment
The people who will apply for Turkish citizenship is required with a valid visa to reside in Turkey regardless of the visa type at least 5 years before the application date. If people fulfill the necessary conditions at the end of the 5th year, they can apply for citizenship.